It is not know exactly when this magazine was constructed but the plans would indicate that it was some time about 1850, shortly after the front was constructed.
The present building has been looked at and appears to be a magazine. No underground Magazine, as shown in the plan, has been found. The plan would indicate that the magazine was under the present road, and had steps leading down.
Have these been found/seen?