Plans contained in WO 78/3883 shows that an new shelter was built at the end of the mole in 1904. The shelter is partially buried in the mole.
This shelter was for the gunners who manned the three guns located at the end of the mole. The existing crew shelters had been build round a spiral staircase in the center of the mole. It is not known at this time how much of this shelter, if anything remains.