This is a Magazine built between 2nd September 1877 and was completed on the 25th March 1880. The adjacent building was the Side Arms Shed.
The Magazine is located behind the remains of the battery and is in reasonable condition. It is now empty (March 2016) and was last used by an ink cartridge company for storage.
See TNA WO78/5282 for full plans dated July 1876.