This group of PFC were built between 1895 and 1897 for a total of £402. The VI Cells fought the following batteries, O’Hara’s, Harding’s, Buffadero, Lord Airey’s and Spy Glass. The last cell was a Fire Commanders Post. The cells are situated at the foot of the Mediterranean Steps and is the site of an old battery position. Much of the site can still be visited, although some of the cells have now fallen in.