These detached houses are located on Europa Flats and are presently vacant. The would appear to be awaiting demolition, redevelopment. It is not to clear when the buildings were constructed but they are shown on maps from 1908. At time Number 51 is shown as the M.Os Quarters and the other two as Field Officers Quarters. At the gate of this house there is a mounting block from the time when horses would have been the main means of conveyance.